Thursday, November 24, 2011

EXPIRED! Cars 2, Rio, and Rango Deals

I am starting to realize that Amazon is where it's at for buying movies. They offer such great deals! Right now they are offering Cars 2 for only $15.49! Go HERE to check it out

I also found Rio on sale for $12.99! Have you seen this movie? It's pretty funny (especially when the evil bird raps). Go HERE to look at it.


And then there's Rango on sale for $12.99. This movie is not only cute, but the graphics will totally blow your mind! I'm not joking about that, it's almost freaky how real things are on this movie. Check it out HERE.

I also posted yesterday about an awesome deal on Despicable Me (only $7.99!)

Plus, shipping is free with Super Saving Shipping or an Amazon Prime account!

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment