Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cuisinart up to 70% off!


Right now Amazon has some good prices on products from Cuisinart! Up to 70% off! Here are some of my favorite deals:


A 2 QT Automatic Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt/Sorbet Maker for $78.75! Retail price is $145. I love homemade ice cream!


A 14-Inch Stainless Steel Stir Fry Pan for $29.95. Retail price is $100.



A 7-Speed Hand Mixer for only $44.18. Retail priced at $90.


And last but not least, a 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set for only $118.79! Retail price for this is $400!

They have a ton more, these are just the items that caught my eye. Go HERE to see all the other great deals on Cuisinart!

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment