Monday, November 28, 2011

Fred & Friends up to 68% off!

I was browsing Amazon's Gift Section and saw this super cute set of 6 measuring cups from a company called Fred & Friends. See them there, right below? The cute Matroyshkas measuring cups, I am in love with those! They are $13.95. EXPIRED!

So then I just had to see what else Fred & Friends make, and here's what I found:


This amazingly cute Salt & Pepper shaker for $8.89.


And these adorable Robot Cupcake Molds for $14.05 (50% off of retail!)


And these Food Containers for $12.99


And last but not least, this "Table Saw" for $6.77 (68% off of retail!)

Check out the other goodies Fred & Friends has to offer HERE!

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment