Monday, November 28, 2011

KidKraft Dollhouse or Submarine up to 48% Off

The KidKraft deals just keep on coming! Which is awesome since they make such quality toys, and since Christmas is just right around the corner. I found these two great deals at Amazon:

The Annabelle Dollhouse on sale for $147.98. It's retail price is $227.99! That's 35% off! And this dollhouse is amazing; it includes 16 pieces of furniture and is 47" high - that's almost 4 feet! Your little girl will be able to enjoy this for a long time.

And for the boy I found this super cool Fun Explorers Submarine Ship for $71.32. It retails at $137.99. This comes with all the bells and whistles too; 41 pieces and it's 29.3" long! What little guy wouldn't love this?

These are the two toys that caught my eye, but Amazon has a lot of KidKraft on sale. Check them all out HERE.

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment