Tuesday, November 29, 2011

EXPIRED! KidKraft Play Kitchens up to 46% Off!

This deal may be expired, but you can check out other great deals HERE!

I got such a good response to yesterday's KidKraft Kitchen post that I decided to see if I could find some other deals on KidKraft kitchens for you all! And I did! Up to 46% Off at Amazon! With Free Shipping! Keep in mind that Amazon can change their prices anytime, so get these deals while they last. Here are some different KidKraft Play Kitchens on sale right now, starting with the least expensive: EXPIRED!

The KidKraft Suite Elite Kitchen is on sale for $109.97. Retail price is $179.99.

The KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in Pink is on sale for $128.99. Retail price is $175.99.

And the KidKraft Cook Together Kitchen is on sale for $167.87. Retail price is $267.99!

I hope this helps with some of your holiday shopping! Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to find for a great deal!

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment