Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sold Out! KidKraft Vintage Kitchen $99 at Walmart!

Right now at WalMart.com you can get this amazing KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in White for only $99! With Free shipping to store! This is a great deal, as it is regularly priced at $146.84! Right now on Amazon they have it for $154.83, just to show you a price comparison.

I just ordered one for my son for Christmas! I've been looking for a good deal on a wooden play kitchen. They had this deal last week but it sold out fast, so I was excited that they have them in stock again at the same price! Jump on this if you want it because I'm sure it won't last! Go HERE to check it out! This is now sold out!



And if you go through Ebates you'll get 4% Cash Back on your purchase! Go HERE to sign up for Ebates, or HERE to read my post on it.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment