Sunday, November 27, 2011

Melissa & Doug up to 92% Off!!!

Yes, you heard me right! I found a great way to get some Melissa & Doug toys for up to 92%! If you haven't signed up for One Kings Lane (One of my favorite Daily Deal sites - they sent me a free candle with my last order! Love them!), you can sign up right now and get a $15 Credit! That means $15 off of this:


Or this:


Or even this to make it a better deal:


And they don't just have toys. They have chocolates, rugs, home decor, gifts and more! (plus a lot more options of Melissa & Doug toys)

This credit is only for brand new members. So if you haven't signed up for One Kings Lane, you can do so HERE to sign up and get your $15 credit! Shipping will be $6.95 for any order below $45, and it says it takes 12-20 business days, so if you order now, you should be able to get this right before Christmas.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment