Friday, November 18, 2011

EXPIRED! Ostimo Gourmet Popcorn



Ostimo Gourmet Popcorn will be launching their site soon. To celebrate they are offering anyone signed up for the emails a free $10 credit to their site when they open. I haven't heard of them before, but I signed up because usually credits mean you get something for free or close to free. EXPIRED!

I looked them up on Twitter and they have tweeted popcorn flavors such as Pecan Perfection and Chocolate Delight! Sounds yummy!

Also, anyone that signs up for the emails will also get entered to win Free Popcorn for a Year! Since popcorn is my sons favorite treat, this would be totally awesome! Who doesn't like popcorn?

Go HERE to sign up!



Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment