Thursday, November 24, 2011

EXPIRED! Vintage-Inspired Holiday Decor 60% Off

I went and checked out Totsy today and instantly fell in love with their sale on Primitives by Kathy Holiday; a line of vintage-inspired holiday decor! Up to 60% off! Just look at these beauties: EXPIRED!

I want this skirt around my Christmas tree, it is so awesome! They have a large one as well that is on sale for $27.95!

This one is pricier, but it is so cool! Old school Christmas decorations is the way to go!

And aren't these bowls adorable? I love the simplicity of them. And the colors (my kitchen is red and white, so they match it perfectly!)

I could have put so many more things on here, but didn't want to overload the page! If you want to see what they have, you can sign up for Totsy HERE. And if you are already signed up you can go straight to these awesome deals HERE!

This deal ends in 3 days, and items will be delivered on or before 12/23!

If you haven't heard about Totsy and would like to know more, see my post HERE!

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment