Sunday, November 20, 2011

EXPIRED! White Mountain Boots Sale



These deals are now EXPIRED! Here are some of my favorite new deals at Zulily:


White Mountain Boots are on a really good sale. These cute Charcoal Bully Wedge Boots are $37.99. The cheapest I could find them anywhere else was $69.99 on Overstock.


Ginkana boys clothing is also on a good sale, plus they are super stylish! Look at that Chocolate Retro Jacket, love it!



And don't forget about the great sale on Jack BB Dakota I posted about yesterday. Wouldn't that skirt and jacket look so cute together?

Be sure to go through Ebates for an extra 3.5% Cash Back! Haven't heard about Ebates? Go HERE to read my post about it.

Not signed up for Zulily yet? Go HERE to read my post on it for more info, or go directly HERE to sign up!

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment