Tuesday, December 6, 2011

KidKraft Toys Under $100

I love all the KidKraft deals going on lately! KidKraft makes such good, fun, old-school toys! So I decided to get back on to Amazon and see if there were any other more deals to be had, and I found some great ones! With Free Shipping on either Prime or Super Saver Shipping! Here's what I found:


This KidKraft Lego Compatible 2 in 1 Activity Table for $94.97 (retail is $134.22). It not only is a super cute table, but it also comes with 200 Lego Compatible blocks and a 3o-Piece train set!

And lastly I found this awesome KidKraft Deluxe Garage Set on sale for just $84.54! It's retail is $129.99! Plus it comes with 6 Cars and Trucks, 4 Townspeople, 1 Helicopter and 1 Helipad!

To see what other deals are going on for KidKraft on Amazon, go HERE! And please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment