Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lalaloopsy Dolls up to 32% Off

Lalaloopsy Dolls are definitely hot right now! So I wanted to check to see if I could find any on sale. And I did; up to 32% Off! Plus you can get free shipping with Prime or Super Saver Shipping! Check out what I found:




The Patch Treasurechest Lalaloopsy Doll is on sale for $10.71.




The Dot Starlight Lalaloopsy Doll is on sale for $14.99 at Amazon. EXPIRED




The Sunny Side Up Lalaloopsy Doll is on sale for $22.




And the Lalaloopsy Holly Sleighbells 2011 Collector Doll is on sale for $38!

Seriously, these dolls are the cutest things ever! I can see why they are so popular! You can go HERE to see all the Lalaloopsy Dolls available on Amazon.

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment