Saturday, December 10, 2011

Perplexus Maze Games

I just found these on Amazon and they look like so much fun! Plus they have great reviews, 4 1/2 stars out of 173 reviews? Sounds good to me! And even better, they are on sale! Sweet! Plus you can get free shipping with Prime or Super Saver shipping.

The idea behind the game is to "maneuver a small marble around challenging barriers inside a transparent sphere". Here are the two I found and their prices:





The Perplexus Original Maze Game is on sale for $19.49. Retail is $24.99.




And the Perplexus Epic Maze Game is on sale for $26.95. Retail is $29.99.

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment