Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Habit


My Habit is a daily deal site that is run by Amazon. It doesn't really get more legit than that! They offer up some really great deals on quality (some very high end) products. For example; D & G by Dolce Gobbana, Fendi Sunglasses, Rachel Ray Cookware, etc.


They have deals posted every day for women, men, children, and your home.


They also offer FREE & FAST shipping! How awesome is that? So add that to your already low prices and you are getting an amazing deal!

I have yet to order from them, but have heard nothing but good reviews. And since it's from Amazon, a name you can trust, there are definitely no worries! And if you already have an Amazon account, you can use it to sign up for My Habit. Super simple! (And we all know I like to keep things simple)

They send me one email a day to let me know about the new deals. You can always choose to opt out of the emails if you like.

The Real Deal on My Habit is that it is legit and a really good daily deal site for getting high end items at a steal!

Here's the link to sign up:
http://www.myhabit.com/

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment