Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SwagBucks

SwagBucks has been my absolute favorite site so far for earning gift cards. I joined in February of 2010 and since then have earned $190 in Amazon gift cards for basically doing what I do everyday; searching the web. Here is my referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KatieLyons Which I also have posted at the bottom of this post :)

There are several ways to earn swagbucks:

Download the SwagBucks Toolbar and use it to search the web. You will randomly be awarded Swagbucks when you search. You will usually get an extra swagbuck everyday just for having the toolbar downloaded.

Take the Daily Poll for one swagbuck a day. It doesn't seem like much per day but that's 29-31 swagbucks extra a month!


Complete Offers or Surveys - I don't get into this too much as you can get a lot of spam from the offers, and the surveys never end up being worth my time (especially with kiddos). But it really is all based on what you want to do.

Watch SwagBucks TV - I love this! I just put it on in the background when I'm online and for every 10 videos you watch you get 3 swagbucks!



Refer Friends - When you refer friends to SwagBucks you earn what they earn up to 1,000 swagbucks! Pretty sweet!

Those are just a few of the ways you can earn on Swagbucks. To see the others, at the top of the Swagbucks page there is a tab that says "Earn", mouse over it and you will see the many ways to earn swagbucks.

Plus Swagbucks will randomly offer extra deals, like right now you can get 7 bonus bucks by completing the Shop Small offer. They will post things like this on the homepage, or in your inbox on SwagBucks. They also do Swagbucks Extravaganza's where they offer up Swag Codes throughout the day. They also offer Mega Swagbucks Friday where you get more opportunities to win through searching. Those are pretty fun and easy ways to earn.



And what can you earn? Gift cards and prizes. I opt for the Amazon gift cards because I love Amazon! But they have a ton of prizes and other gift card options as well.


So The Real Deal on Swagbucks is that it is a completely legitimate, easy way to earn some gift cards or prizes and I would definitely recommend it! Here's my referral link for you guys:
Join Swagbucks!

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment