Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Classics starting at $11.99!

I love Christmas and have definitely been in a Christmas-y mood lately! So I decided to check to see what kind of deals Amazon has going on Christmas movies and I found some great prices on these classics. Up to 60% Off! Plus shipping is Free with Prime or Super Saver Shipping! Check out what I found:


The Original Christmas Classics is on sale for $18.69! It retails at $29.93. It has 4 movies: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Comin' To Town, Frosty the Snowman, and Frosty Returns.

A Charlie Brown Christmas is on sale for $11.99. It retails at $19.98.


Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas is on sale for $11.99. Retail is $19.98.


Miracle on 34th Street (Special Edition) is on sale for $10.06. Retail is $14.98.


Classic Christmas Favorites is on sale for $14.50. Retail is $24.98. It has 4 movies: Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Year Without a Santa Claus, Rudolph & Frosty's Christmas in July, and Rudolph's Shiny New Year.

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment