Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ImagiPLAY up to 43% Off

After writing my post on the ImagiPlay Noah's Ark Play Set on sale for $40.49 (61% off!), I wanted to see if I could find any other sales on ImagiPLAY. And I stumbled on these great deals below:




The ImagiPLAY I Love My Planet - Dangle Monkey is on sale for $14.99. It retails at $24.99. Isn't it so cute? Love it!




And the ImagiPLAY ABC Tree is on sale for $12.95! It retails at $22.99. This would be a much simpler puzzle for younger kids than the motorcycle one.

There are a lot more ImagiPLAY toys available at Amazon, though these are the best sales I could find. If you would like to check out the other ImagiPLAY toys available you can do so HERE!

Please keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at anytime. These are the current prices as I write this post.

Note: Links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment